Acropolis and Athens city half day private tour
Duration: 4 hours
Extra persons: 20€ per person
Highlights: The Acropolis, Temple of Zeus, the Panathenean Stadium, the ex royal palace, House of Parliament, Monument to the Unknown Soldier, Hadrian’s arch, Lycabettus hill.
We pick you up from your hotel, your preferred meeting place within Athens city, or your cruise terminal port. Our first station is at the famous Acropolis of Athens, where you will be able to view closely the magnificent monuments and the Parthenon, Propylaia, the Temple of Nike and the Erechtheion with its Caryatids.
We leave Acropolis to drive by Constitution Square; in front of the Parliament House you will see the Monument of the Unknown Soldier.
Our next station is the Panathenean Stadium (aka “Kalimarmaro”, where the first modern Olympic Games took place in 1896). We will also see the ex-royal palace, and then we will direct to Panepistimiou Avenue to the Catholic Cathedral, a three-aisle neo-Renaissance basilica church, the Academy University, the National Library and the Omonia Square. We will continue our route to visit the Temple of Olympian Zeus and Hadrian’s arch one of the most important ancient monuments from the Roman time of Athens.
We will drive around the foothills of Acropolis through Plaka and visit the Roman and the Greek ancient agora. Our route ends at Lycabettus hill. You will experience a panoramic view of Athens.
At the end of the tour your private driver will drive you back to our meeting place, your hotel, your cruise terminal port or anywhere else you may prefer on the return route.
Note: Entrance fees, lunch and drinks are not included in the price.
Acropolis Open Hours/Schedule:
- From 1st of November to 31st of March: 08:30-15:00 approximately.
- Summertime: 08.00-19:30 approximately.
- Ticket price: 5€/person
- Ticket price for all sites of Acropolis: 12€/person-valid for 24h after purchase
/ Tour Name Acropolis and Athens city half day private tour
/ Persons: 1-4
/ Price € 140
Please fill in correctly / all fields required
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfers Express & Tours to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 211 0123 069 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
- Notes & Conditions
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 3 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All above rates are quoted in euros, per transfer. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- All rates include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"