Delphi one day private tour
Duration: 8 hours
Extra persons: 20€ per person
Highlights: The Temple of Apollo, Delphi museum, Bronze Charioteer of Delphi, Athena Pronea, the gymnasium, Castalia springs, lunch at traditional Greek restaurant
We pick you up from your hotel, your preferred meeting place within Athens city, and start our trip to Delphi via Theves, Levadia and Arachova.
When we arrive to Delphi we will visit the ancient temple of Apollo, the Oracle, the museum of Delphi where the Bronze Charioteer is and finally the Athenian Treasure-House in Delphi through the Sacred Way. or your cruise terminal port. Our tour starts to the countryside of Greece to visit the Corinth canal and the ancient Corinth, who is known for its sculpture and its wealth, many ancient findings and the Apollo's temple.
At the end of the tour you will have time for lunch at a traditional tavern in Delhpi or Arachov, a popular skiing resort, before your driver drives you backto your hotel.
Note: Entrance fees, lunch and drinks are not included in the price.
/ Tour Name Delphi one day private tour
/ Persons: 1-4
/ Price € 280
Please fill in correctly / all fields required
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfers Express & Tours to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 211 0133 346 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
- Notes & Conditions
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 3 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All above rates are quoted in euros, per transfer. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- All rates include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"