Marathon and Artemida half day private tour
Duration: 4 hours
Extra persons: 20€ per person
Highlights: The Panathenean (aka “Kalimarmaro”, where the first modern Olympic games took place in 1896), Marathon, Marathon Museum, Artemida.
We start our tour by visiting Marathon. Afterwards we will head to Marathon, the place where the annual race begins and ends at Panathenean stadium.
You can visit the archaeological museum, see the tomb of the Thesprotians and the Athenian warriors’ of Marathon.
Then, we will head to Artemida, the place where the Temple of Artemis (the Greek goddess of hunt) in Vravrona is, the new museum and the beautiful beach.
At the end of the tour, your private driver will drive you back to our meeting place, your hotel, your cruise terminal port or anywhere else you may prefer on the return route by lunchtime.
Note: Entrance fees, lunch and drinks are not included in the price.
/ Tour Name Marathon and Artemida half day private tour
/ Persons: 1-4
/ Price € 160
Please fill in correctly / all fields required
- After the online payment, you must press the button "Return to Athens Transfers Express & Tours to Complete your Reservation" and you will receive two emails 1) confirmation and 2) receipt of payment by paypal.
- Call us at +30 211 0123 069 for last minute reservations or for modifications.
- Our staff will wait you at airports/ports holding a sign with your name.
- Even in case of your flight/boat delay our staff keep expecting you.
- Also we help you with your luggage and offer you any other information/service you may want.
- We ensure confidential handling of all your personal data we received.
- Notes & Conditions
- Cancellation policy: For Cancellation more than 3 days before the transfer/tour, the deposit is refundable. For Late Cancellation/Non Show, the deposit is non refundable.
- All above rates are quoted in euros, per transfer. Please inform us for the full names for each extra person.
- All rates include road tolls, all packages and taxes. They don't include any amounts for food, drinks and entrance tickets for museums/archaeological sites.
- Internet booking requires 10% deposit (of the tour/transfer price) plus 2 euros online fee.
- Your payment will be fullfilled by our payment carrier "MyInternet"